AEG Worldwide is the world’s leading sports and live entertainment company with operations in the following business segments:
- AEG Facilities, which with its affiliates owns, manages or consults with more than 120 venues
- AEG Presents, which is one of the largest live music companies in the world dedicated to live contemporary music performances, including producing and promoting global and regional concert tours, music events and world-renowned festivals
- AEG Sports, which is the world’s largest operator of sports franchises and high-profile sporting events
- AEG Global Partnerships, which supports each of AEG’s divisions through worldwide sales and servicing of sponsorships including naming rights, premium seating and other strategic partnerships
- AEG Real Estate, which develops major sports and entertainment districts worldwide
With offices on five continents, the company uses its global network of venues, portfolio of powerful sports and music brands, ticketing and content distribution platforms and its integrated entertainment districts to deliver the most creative and innovative live sports and entertainment experiences that inspire athletes, teams, artists and fans.
Elevate Tickets is a rapidly growing company that focuses on technical solutions for the music festival industry. We understand destination festivals, the culture and its needs. And with thousands of hours at nearly 70 of the biggest festivals across the country, we’ve pioneered advanced ticketing and RFID platforms that enhance the festival experience, empower fans and pave the way for a future of unforgettable events.
The Fulfillment Coordinator is responsible for coordinating order fulfillment with third party vendors, process management and inventory controls while supporting quality assurance, cost effectiveness and profitability. This position will act as first point of contact for internal and external customers escalating issues as needed. The Fulfillment Coordinator will monitor and manage inventory and create and maintain protocols for fulfillment related tasks.
- Support operational relationships (account servicing) with third party fulfillment center(s), vendors and carriers. First point of contact for Fulfillment for internal and external customers. Escalate issues as needed to the Fulfillment Specialist and Fulfillment Manager.
- Complete all fulfillment and order management tasks as assigned by Fulfillment Specialist and Fulfillment Manager to ensure processes are maintained to monitor and manage inventory.
- Conduct training for third party in-house fulfillment staff on: setting up stations, processing orders; provides troubleshooting support during fulfillment period as needed to avoid delays.
- Travel to distribution center to carry out fulfillment responsibilities and other duties, as assigned
- Create and maintain detailed department specific Protocols for fulfillment related tasks (i.e. RFID Software Training manual, Vendor specification communication guidelines, etc), which provide step-by-step instructions on internal processes, for documentation and training purposes
- A minimum education level of: High School Diploma or its equivalency (BA/BS preferred)
- 1-2 years of applicable experience in fulfillment, supply chain, or a related area
- Strong attention to detail and focused individual, who strives for continuous improvement across existing and new process/concepts
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Solutions driven with the ability to work independently, multi-task, and meet deadlines with quality results
- Ability to work with various technology platforms and mobile devices (i.e., Point of Sale systems), including, but not limited to Apple, PC, Android, and iOS products and applications
- Maintains a high degree of initiative and professionalism
- Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills.
- Well organized and detail oriented
- Ability to coordinate multiple priorities simultaneously
- Ability to travel to fulfillment center with limited to no notice (reliable transportation)
- Familiar with multiple shipping carriers (FedEx, UPS, UPS Mail Innovations, etc)
- Knowledge of domestic and international shipping regulations
- Music festival industry experience a plus
AEG reserves the right to change or modify the employee’s job description whether orally or in writing, at any time during the employment relationship. AEG may require an employee to perform duties outside his/her normal description.