AEG Worldwide is the world’s leading sports and live entertainment company with operations in the following business segments:
- AEG Presents, which is one of the largest live music companies in the world dedicated to live contemporary music performances, including producing and promoting global and regional concert tours, music events and world-renowned festivals
- AEG Sports, which is the world’s largest operator of sports franchises and high-profile sporting events
- AEG Global Partnerships, which supports each of AEG’s divisions through worldwide sales and servicing of sponsorships including naming rights, premium seating and other strategic partnerships
- AEG Real Estate, which develops major sports and entertainment districts worldwide
With offices on five continents, the company uses its global network of venues, portfolio of powerful sports and music brands, ticketing and content distribution platforms and its integrated entertainment districts to deliver the most creative and innovative live sports and entertainment experiences that inspire athletes, teams, artists and fans.
Elevate Tickets is a rapidly growing company that focuses on technical solutions for the music festival industry. We understand destination festivals, the culture and its needs. And with thousands of hours at nearly 70 of the biggest festivals across the country, we've pioneered advanced ticketing and RFID platforms that enhance the festival experience, empower fans and pave the way for a future of unforgettable events.
Elevate understands destination festivals, the culture, and its needs. At the epicenter of music festival technology, we are engineers of awesome experiences. Our software is transforming the way music festivals use technology to manage their events and interact with patrons. We’ve pioneered advanced ticketing and RFID platforms that enhance the festival experience, empower fans, and pave the way for a future of unforgettable events.
Festival University was engineered to provide a once in a lifetime experience to exceptional people. It’s more than a part-time job or an internship; it’s an adventure.
- The Client Services Course of Study is a season long program (February-October) that provides students an understanding of what is involved in the full cycle process of preparing and supporting a festival. Students will rotate between various sub-departments, gaining experience and learning how they operate
- 1 year of prior customer service experience
- Currently enrolled in an associate's or Bachelor's degree program
AEG reserves the right to change or modify the employee’s job description whether orally or in writing, at any time during the employment relationship. AEG may require an employee to perform duties outside his/her normal description.