AEG Worldwide is the world’s leading sports and live entertainment company with operations in the following business segments:
- AEG Facilities, which with its affiliates owns, manages or consults with more than 120 venues
- AEG Presents, which is one of the largest live music companies in the world dedicated to live contemporary music performances, including producing and promoting global and regional concert tours, music events and world-renowned festivals
- AEG Sports, which is the world’s largest operator of sports franchises and high-profile sporting events
- AEG Global Partnerships, which supports each of AEG’s divisions through worldwide sales and servicing of sponsorships including naming rights, premium seating and other strategic partnerships
- AEG Real Estate, which develops major sports and entertainment districts worldwide
With offices on five continents, the company uses its global network of venues, portfolio of powerful sports and music brands, ticketing and content distribution platforms and its integrated entertainment districts to deliver the most creative and innovative live sports and entertainment experiences that inspire athletes, teams, artists and fans.
Elevate Tickets is a rapidly growing company that focuses on technical solutions for the music festival industry. We understand destination festivals, the culture and its needs. And with thousands of hours at nearly 200 of the biggest festivals across the country, we’ve pioneered advanced ticketing and RFID platforms that enhance the festival experience, empower fans and pave the way for a future of unforgettable events.Elevate Tickets solutions bridge technology and reality for a seamless encounter with epic festivals.
The primary purpose of the Manager Client Services is to be the liaison between assigned client and the company. Major duties include consulting with the client throughout the event life cycle, responding to client requests, training the client and their staff on the products, delegating tasks to support staff, liaison with internal departments to meet client needs and training support staff. Client Services Managers are assigned five to six high-level clients of more than 30,000 ticket sales. This position is responsible for highly complex or high revenue clients.
- Manage the ticketing life cycle process for all assigned clients and act as point of contact for the client regarding their event.
- Consult with client regarding the ticket process to ensure efficiency for the event.
- Responsible for project management of tasks in the system, include client and any support staff needed.
- Create shopping carts, inventory, and campsite builds based on client specifications, including look and feel of product.
- Prepare for and manage the on sale by guiding client through the sale cycle, setting up promotions, payment options, payment plans, presales and renewals.
- Provide client with regular reports for sales and redemption performance.
- Manage client support requests, answer client questions about the system, work with internal departments on solutions and present to client.
- Suggest work arounds for client issues or share best practices.
- Delegate tasks to support staff or internal departments as needed.
- Responsible for successful event deployment and on site Lead
- Travel to event for on site support.
- Ensure that all gear and equipment has arrived and there is enough gear for event.
- Verify that gear is set up as needed for event.
- Coordinate with Field Operations Lead regarding the set up of all equipment, including hardware for all Points of Interest (POI), ensuring network requirements are sufficient for product deployment, and Wi-Fi access is connected if needed.
- Work with client staff to ensure POIs are staffed, set up, and run smoothly throughout the event.
- Ensure any sale or price changes are in effect prior to event launch.
- General client management throughout the event.
- Consult with clients on logistics of event, including amount of gear needed, including back up.
- Communicate technical specifications to client and conduct tests with client system prior to event.
- Act as the middle man between client and Logistics for any shipping issues.
- Train and delegate tasks to support staff such as, price increases, inventory builds, protocol updates and any housekeeping tasks. Train support staff for on-site support tasks.
- Bachelor of Arts/Sciences Degree (4-year) in Business, Management, Marketing, or a related area.
- 3-5 years of related work experience
- Strong customer service experience
- Software technology knowledge
- Live events experience
- Experience with event management or planning
- Client management experience
- Microsoft Office programs
- Ability to travel up to 50% of the time
- Strong communication skills
- Strong time management skills
- Strong organization ability
- Ability to work with a variety of types of people
- Self motivated
- Festival or music experience
- HTML knowledge
AEG reserves the right to change or modify the employee’s job description whether orally or in writing, at any time during the employment relationship. AEG may require an employee to perform duties outside his/her normal description.