For more than 20 years, AEG has played a pivotal role in transforming sports and live entertainment. Annually, we host more than 160 million guests, promote more than 10,000 shows and present more than 22,000 events around the world. We are committed to innovation, artistry, and community, and leverage the power of our 300+ venues, leading sports franchises, marquee music brands, integrated entertainment districts, premier ticketing platform and global sponsorship activations, to create memorable moments that give the world reason to cheer.
Our business is interwoven with the human mind and heart, and we strive to build a diverse and inclusive company that reflects the artists, athletes, and fans that we host; reach beyond traditional boundaries to support the communities in which we operate; and minimize our impact on the environment by adopting sustainable practices throughout our business operations.
If you want to be challenged to up your game and make a difference, then join us in giving the world reason to cheer!
AEG Internship Program offers a real-world experience that allows college students to learn the business of sports and live entertainment. The Talent Acquisition Intern is an exciting opportunity for a college student who wants to work in recruitment at a fast-paced, high-growth company. The Talent Acquisition (TA) team is a group of global professionals, and we are looking for an intern to support critical hires in the United States across a variety of departments, such as business development, finance, marketing, HR, and more.
In this role, you will support all aspects of the recruitment cycle by partnering closely with our recruiting team and hiring managers to understand the talent market, utilize recruitment strategies, and generate talent pipelines. You will have the opportunity to work on a variety of critical talent acquisition projects, such as diversity & inclusion, HRIS, employer branding, and more.
- Highly organized, resourceful, and dependable with excellent interpersonal skills and oral and written communication skills
- Work closely with the Talent Acquisition team to develop recruitment strategies for corporate hiring
- Support TA team for various administrative projects, including data analysis and ATS management
- Assist with the recruitment process, including strategy development, posting jobs, sourcing, diversity recruiting, candidate outreach, employer branding, and hiring
- Build a pipeline of talent by sourcing candidates via Greenhouse, our Applicant Tracking System, and LinkedIn Recruiter
- Assist with interview scheduling and candidate communications
- Passion for sports and live entertainment
- Currently pursuing a bachelor’s degree in a relevant field
- Interest in managing software and systems that support the TA team
- An interest in talent acquisition
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Fluent in Microsoft Office – EXCEL, WORD, and PowerPoint specifically
- Ability to multi-task and work well under pressure
- Corporate networking
- Intern Lunch & Learns with cross-departmental executives
- Resume review with AEG Talent Acquisition team