AEG Worldwide is the world’s leading sports and live entertainment company with operations in the following business segments:
- AEG Facilities, which with its affiliates owns, manages or consults with more than 120 venues
- AEG Presents, which is one of the largest live music companies in the world dedicated to live contemporary music performances, including producing and promoting global and regional concert tours, music events and world-renowned festivals
- AEG Sports, which is the world’s largest operator of sports franchises and high-profile sporting events
- AEG Global Partnerships, which supports each of AEG’s divisions through worldwide sales and servicing of sponsorships including naming rights, premium seating and other strategic partnerships
- AEG Real Estate, which develops major sports and entertainment districts worldwide
With offices on five continents, the company uses its global network of venues, portfolio of powerful sports and music brands, ticketing and content distribution platforms and its integrated entertainment districts to deliver the most creative and innovative live sports and entertainment experiences that inspire athletes, teams, artists and fans.
As a Community Affairs Intern, you will have the opportunity to gain experience in our extensive community outreach programs. You will be supporting the External Affairs team through administrative tasks, event planning, and contributing to the grantmaking process. A large portion of your time with us will be focused on planning and producing events as part of the Season of Giving. This year's Season of Giving will include events for Halloween, Thanksgiving, and the winter holidays. As a Community Affairs Intern, not only will you be making a positive impact at AEG, but also in the local community through our outreach programs.
- Assist the department with administrative support and special projects throughout the semester
- Assist with managing and distributing donation requests on Excel documents and reports
- Assist with executing external affairs and community affairs community programs and events
- Assist with the foundation’s grantmaking and corporate giving procedures
- Communicate with community partners on behalf of the company in coordinating meetings and events
- Must be enrolled at an accredited college/university as a full-time undergrad or graduate student for the duration of the internship
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Must be able to work 16-20 hours each week
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and writing)
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize in high pressure situations
- Tech savvy – must be a skilled Microsoft Word and Excel user
- Organized and detail oriented
- Spanish language skills preferred
AEG reserves the right to change or modify the employee’s job description whether orally or in writing, at any time during the employment relationship. AEG may require an employee to perform duties outside his/her normal description.